on 10 April 2005
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. For those of us not abused throughout our own childhoods, reading books like this, make us feel utter despair that children and young adults can be treated like this. To know that Sandra has come out of this stronger is amazing, my many congratulations to her for achieving so much.
My only critisism (which is just probably my natural curiousity) is that Sandra did not include at the end what her career had been. Also I would have liked to have known what happened to Alan, "her girls" & son. Had they made a success of their lives too.
0Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.