on 29 January 2012
My old Dell laptop finally dropped to bits last week after many years arduous service. I had kinda thought I would replace it with an Apple Mac but they seem grossly overpriced. I was given a Samsung mobile for Christmas and liking the styling I decided to buy one of their laptops. Sainsbury had a good deal - £320 - a real steal - and I have to say I am delighted with it.

Like most people these days I store my stuff on an external HD so don't anticipate any lessening of speed over time and it's pretty quick. So if you want a nicely designed cheap laptop the Samsung takes some beating. Incidentally - to the guy who complained there was no cap lock light - it's the first one on the left at the front of the keyboard.
11 Comment| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?