Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 7 February 2016
I got this for my mum - she makes her own jewellery and although we have a large day lamp it's a pain dragging it out to use if you just want to use something quick. This one fits nicely on the table and gives off a decent amount of light on the lowest setting and just gets righter and brighter.

The design is really cool as you can pretty much twist it into any position you want which is great for seeing the small parts or manoeuvring it under things to see them from a different angle.

It's a really simple design and it looks great too.

We haven't actually charged it since it got here and it's been used for around 5 hours so I would say it has a good battery life on it as it's still going strong.

It comes with a usb charger so you can plug it in to a standard usb plug or into a computer/laptop.

The only slight quibble I have with it is the base is super light which means it's really easy to tip it over - not a huge problem really but just worth mentioning - I just sit it on a blob of blue tack which solves it.

Overall this is a great little light for the price. Small but powerful with 3 different levels of brightness, The light touch screen button works well.

Like I said I got it for my mum to do her jewellery making at her table in the living room but she is even taking it to bed with her in the evenings now so she can do her crossword puzzles as its so light and easy to transport and has no cables to tangle.

NB I received this item at a discount in order to provide my honest review. The words, opinions and pictures are my own and are based on my experience of using the item. The rating given is based on how well the item functioned, how it met the description and if I would be happy to recommend it to family and friends..
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink