on 18 August 2012
On my previous phone (an HTC Desire), I had a gel case which worked very well and with my new Galaxy S3, I wanted the same thing. The case fits perfectly and there are a couple of things that distinguish it from previous gel cases I've had:
1) The case is proud of the camera at the back which means the camera glass is less liable to get scratched.
2) The case is much easier to click in to place than other gel cases I've had, there's no feeling of having to force it round the phone. It's also easier to get off which is very useful because I think I'll be taking it out of the case more often to dock it.
3) It makes the phone feel more secure in my hand and less likely to slip out.

It's slightly brighter and a more electric blue than I expected, but it's fun and it stands out so I'm fine with that!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.