on 20 February 2014
Having recently moved house, I found that it was very easy to get lost when going for a drive/walk, after all, it is easy to mistake one house for another.
The other Thursday I pulled onto the drive walked in the house and made myself comfortable on the sofa. As sat there watching Eastenders supping a cup of tea, it hit me; that program is rubbish, who made this cup of tea? (Paul couldn’t have done it, he doesn’t have opposable thumbs), where the hell was my cat Paul?, who was that woman with those children screaming in the corner, maybe I got the wrong house again and, I SHOULD GET A SAT NAV !!
I finished my brew, stood up to leave and the young lady in the corner, shouted “GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE”, to show that I was also cool and down with the youth of today and their slang I did my patent two finger pistol, winked, and replied “Word”.
I got in the car and rang Paul, but being the stubborn feline that he is he didn’t answer, I don’t even know why I bought him that phone, he doesn’t even try to take it when he goes out.
After driving around and looking in 37 different houses, I found mine......and Paul, who was playing fruit ninja on his phone.
We searched Amazon and decided that a batteryless Sat Nav would be best, so I ordered the ‘(Aerial) - Personalised Map Jigsaw Puzzle - 255 Piece’.
I didn’t make it to my house with in the dispatch time stated, but when it did it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Paul even did that ‘I’m a cat and I’m not impressed y anything you do’ face that cats do when they are really excited.
Now, whenever we go for a drive or a walk we can find our way home within minutes after the three hours it takes to complete the jigsaw.
I read online that you should not save your actual home address as ‘HOME’ on a Sat Nav incase its stolen so thieving scum cannot burglarise you. Luckily, this Personalised Map Jigsaw Puzzle has a similar security application; the centre piece is in the shape of a house and easily storable an most body orifices.

Although Paul did have some issues with the whole thing, this Personalised Map Jigsaw Puzzle is highly recommended as a batteryless Sat Nav.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details