on 7 December 2013
I don't normally do reviews, but... I just had to.

I received this little miracle in post today and I am absolutely amazed. I'm a student and live in private accommodation, so unfortunately seeing my breath as I breathe is something that I'm well used to, especially since I cannot afford to use heating all the time.

This blanket is made of a very nice material, making it soft and pleasant to the touch. It heats up surprisingly quickly, and once you wrap yourself in it it is absolutely heavenly - I don't think I will ever leave my house again...

I am so, so happy with it and I definitely recommend it to everyone (especially students - it is a lifesaver).
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.