on 12 July 2012
The prologue caught my attention straight away and got me really intrigued, it gave me a not so great impression of Tex but definitely made me want to know more about him.

I enjoyed Tex and Anna's first meeting, I could see what was going on and it was very amusing. The story is told from both Anna and Tex's point of view and, as I've said before, I like this because it gives a clearer insight into the main characters minds (I like to know what everyone is thinking).

Anna seemed fragile to me, even though she was trying to act strong, and I liked this quality in her. My initial impression of Tex was quickly replaced by a feeling of desire - he is one hot American! He is just the kind of male character that I love to read about and having always been a fan of the American accent I loved the descriptions of his voice.

When Mark arrived on the scene I knew he would cause problems and I definitely disliked him for it. However, there were moments throughout the book where he didn't seem quite so bad, I particularly enjoyed the part when he and Anna were reminiscing about an eventful camping trip.

The book is mainly set in Arundel and Chichester (both towns near where Sue Fortin lives and visits regularly) with a few mentions of Southampton, being close to these myself I enjoyed the local feel to the story.

There were many ups and downs in the characters lives and because I had become emotionally attached to them (I love a book that can make me feel that way) it was like being on a rollercoaster. The trips to America were fantastic, I enjoyed finding out more about Tex's life and seeing him get closer to Anna.

Towards the end things really heated up and I found myself holding my breath hoping that everything would be ok.

This is romance with a twist of intrigue and that meant that I just couldn't put it down!
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details