on 10 November 2013
I bought this book as soon as I saw it in online bookstore. I didn`t know one of my favorite writers wrote a new book. I immediately ordered it and waited to get it. When I got it, I started reading it while walking home from post office. Melvin Burgess is one of my favorite writers since I was a teen. I read all his books that are translated in Lithuanian. Even now, when I`m adult, I still like to read his books. I buy every new book that appears in Lithuania like crazy and read it as fast as I can.
It`s not the highest class book, but it has something in it that made me read it non-stop for two days. A plot is very intriguing, just thrilling! Somebody should make a movie by this book, it would great action movie. I had fun reading this for two days, it was amazing weekend!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink