on 22 September 2012
Having recently read the frankly poorly written 50 Shades trilogy and come away bemoaning how formulaic erotic fiction can be, I was intrigued to discover that this re-working of a classic with added naughty bits had been released. I'm glad I bought it, it's a well constructed re-write of the original using most of Bronte's work with added and well blended pieces by the author, which succeed in being not only extremely naughty but also hilariously funny. I laughed my way through, and loved the twist at the end (no, I'm not going to give it away). I have to say that reading this has inspired me to want to read Jane Eyre which is one of the classics which i actually missed out on devouring when I was younger (an oversight on my part as classic literature has always been of interest to me). I recommend that anyone who likes humour in their writing as well as a sense of the risque should buy this, they won't be disappointed.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.