Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This dryer has 3 different settings on it, as well as a cold-shot button. Most dryers I've owned have two heat settings; luke warm & too hot (which you can never use for the smell of burning plastic), so it delighted me to have a third, inbetween heat option. The cord is a good length, so I'm not strangling myself when I dry thee back of my hair. Finally; the dryer comes with a deducible concentrating nozzle to use for styling. And, although it has nothing to do with the product's function, I love the sleek design of the dryer.

I have coarse, frizz prone hair that I've been dying for over half of my life. I rarely bothered to use any heated appliances on my hair as it would feel straw-like afterwards and the finished results didn't last for long anyway, but Braun has now fully converted me. It all sounded like a meaningless gimmick - a hair dryer for coloured hair?! But I've been using this dryer every morning since getting it, and yes, I can see a real difference in my hair's condition already. The smoother result from using the nozzle seem to last longer then before, my hair colour is still shiny and my hair feels less dry after use - and I keep forgetting to buy more heat protecting spray for my hair, so it has really been put to the test.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details