Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Wedding Cake and Big Mistakes is the third book in the Adams Grove series and I liked it quite a bit better than the last one. The first one is still my favourite but I was a bit worried that it was going to slide downhill from there as I wasn't very fond of the second in the series and went into this with a bit of trepidation. Everything is back on familiar ground here though and we meet up again with Jill, Carolanne, Garrett and Connor (and Grandma Pearl's friend Milly) so I quickly got back on board and it felt like meeting old friends again.

It's a romance at it's heart but like the others in the series it has a bit of tension with a criminal side-story running through it. Usually I prefer one thing or the other and while it's not exactly a romantic thriller it's not just a straight romance either but it works well and held my interest.

I thought I'd found a new series to love after finishing the first one but so far it's been a bit up and down for me, overall. I'll probably read the next in the series but it's not top of my list.

It's a nice gentle romance with a bit of criminal activity and all in all a nice, quick read.
What's this?

What are product links?

1. Find the product you want to reference on Amazon.com
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select

Please write at least one word
You must purchase at least one item from Amazon to post a comment
A problem occurred while submitting your comment. Please try again later.

There was a problem loading the comments at the moment. Please try again later.

Product Details