Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 25 January 2014
I have given this workbook 2 stars rather than 1 because perhaps I have myself to blame for buying it. I saw the word "business" (and the cover) and assumed incorrectly that this workbook was, at least partly, aimed at female professionals wanting to invigorate their business and reassess finances, attitudes, etc. Had I reviewed the "About the author" comments about "gifted goddess" and "goddess woman" in more detail I would have realised this was not for me. It seems that some people have got a lot out of this book from reading the reviews but I was looking for something very different. The writer has pages of boxes with space to fill in with, for example, your own inspirational mottos or a description of your "dreamiest day that you would love to happen this year." I think that the "Look inside" option needs to have more pages to view especially as the price tag is very high (£15.38) to ensure that the buyer knows what they are getting.
I'm sure this workbook is helpful to some people but the product description needs to make its target audience more clear to minimise disappointment. But hey, it's a "Yearly Bestseller" so who knows?
0Comment| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse| Permalink
What's this?