on 27 January 2012
NLP is a fantastic thing but sometimes it can be as confusing as it is great. There are shelves books out there which try to make sense of NLP, but don't. Sue's book, however, most certainly does and is one of the very few which stand head and shoulders above the others. For me, it resonates with the way I understand things. It's clear, concise and extremely thought provoking. Not only does it give me the understanding I seek, but it tempts me to go much deeper and explore; a temptation I cannot resist!. I have also referred to this book as a means to clarify others' ideas and works too; it's an unshakeable foundation for me.
Finally, I've had the pleasure of meeting Sue on a number of occasions and when I read her book I can sometimes hear her reading it to me. In essence, this isn't Sue's book, it's Sue!
What's this?