on 8 October 2013
I am a new fan of the band. I've always known who they were and I listened to them a couple of times back before the hiatus, but only started listening to them properly and becoming a big fan when they came back earlier in the year.

The first song I heard was My Songs and I thought it was catchy. This made me listen to their earlier stuff and I thought to myself that My Songs was a lot different to their old stuff. But it was still pretty good. The I listened to Phoenix and couldn't wait for the new album.

When Save Rock & Roll came out I loved My Songs and The Phoenix because I had already heard them a couple of times, but it did take a couple of listens to enjoy the other songs. Now I have my favourites. They are The Phoenix, Just One Yesterday Alone Together and Miss Missing You. The rest of the songs are enjoyable and there isn't one that I don't like.

I was lucky enough to get tickets for their intimate show in London this November. It will be my first time seeing the band live and I can't wait to hear some of these songs live.
What's this?