Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now

on 8 October 2012
Being a Supertramp fan for 30 years (I'm 41 years old), it was with great pleassure I bought this concert on BlueRay. I will not comment anything on the political issues with this release, and they have no impact on my short review.

Song selection is great, I miss a few songs, but that's always the case when bying concerts, so 5/5 from here.

Video is ok, and with the technology available back in '79 I have nothing but thumps up for the quality and shoot angles etc 5/5.

Audio is a big disappointment. I work with acoustics in my daily job with the disadvance that I use my ears more than the average listener, and my sound system is not the problem. But the sound a heavily distorted, and louder than average which is probably the problem. There is nothing than thumps down for the sound engineers on this project and I can't give it more than 1/5. A production like this with 24-bit available on the media should give the engineer headroom enough to make the sound clear as all other concerts I have and have seen on BlueRay. If I'm doing something wrong in my end, please help me.
1111 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?

What are product links?

In the text of your review, you can link directly to any product offered on To insert a product link, follow these steps:
1. Find the product you want to reference on
2. Copy the web address of the product
3. Click Insert product link
4. Paste the web address in the box
5. Click Select
7. When your review is displayed on, this text will be transformed into a hyperlink, like this:Hamlet (The Pelican Shakespeare)