Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now

on 14 December 2014
This was one of the cheapest uv bulbs I could find but has actually worked better than any of the others I have used.

As recommended, I change my uv bulb in my pond filter every year or so. I have usually bought bulbs from local garden centres costing £12- £20, but the last 2 summers my pond has never been completely clear. I put this down to the fish having grown quite large and perhaps stirring up the muck at the bottom whilst feeding.

This year I bought a cheap bulb from Amazon and it made the water crystal clear! I can see the bottom easily. Not sure why the other bulbs weren't as effective but I will certainly be buying cheap from this supplier in future. It isn't often that a cheaper product actually works better than a more expensive branded one.
on 2 May 2014
Very fast delivery and at a good price. Always difficult to know immediately if the bulb is functioning, but the proof is in the fact that the green water clumped to allow the filter to remove and clean up the pond
on 11 September 2013
We discovered that the house power had tripped out and investigations pointed to the outside circuit to the fish pond.
The filter tank electrics were full of water and the UV tube had blown.
I purchased 2 of these and all is well, good price and quick delivery.
on 8 September 2014
First class product and does what it says on the box. I am very pleased with it and the service from this company. This uv bulb is so benefical on cutting down and stopping green water..I usual buy two uv bulbs so I always have a spare one at hand. I keep mine on all the time even in winter and I would probably recommend to change every 6 months or there about......
on 9 September 2013
Just what i was looking for, i searched ebay but cost to much including postage i got two for the price of one off Amazon.
Brilliant.
on 9 August 2010
its a bulb for my hozelock 8000 fish filter, due for its 10 monthly change over had no problems in the past, don`t expect any
on 8 March 2014
UV replacement bulb does exactly what it says on the tin, ready for the spring season, at a very competitive price.
on 16 July 2014
Makes all the difference to the pond. Make sure you change the bulb every year for a crystal clear pond. These are half the price from Amazon than my local aquatic centre.
on 29 March 2010
Product delivered was not of the same manufacture as that shown in Amazons advert. Presumably a cheaper version and not what I ordered
on 16 August 2014
Very quick delivery and exactly what i wanted it was fitted straight the way and working in my filter instantly

See one answered question