Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit
Has anyone repeatedly exhausted the battery in their Fonepad and recharged it without any problem? This prob is my only worry.
asked by Pallus on 9 Jan. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
I've had mine for months and until last month when I bought a Nexus 10 it was well used. The battery was exhausted only a very few times but all that happened was that the device went dead. I plugged it into the charger and made sure it was powered down so that recharging went as quickly as possible. Within a couple of hours or so I was back in action. Mind you, I have a pretty well organised daily charging routine. Certainly it will function for a couple of days of light use. Great for reading in bed.
John1950 answered on 9 Jan. 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It does not hurt to have a battery app that keeps a checking on your charging.. I've charged it from zero with no problems.
Antonio Monfermoso answered on 9 Jan. 2014

A
I have let it get exhausted occasionally and it is fine. This one though is a replacement for one that died the very first time this happened. Amazon were great and sent a replacement immediately and this one has had no probs so far. Hope this helps.
Maggie answered on 9 Jan. 2014
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have encountered no such problems.
Tony from Notts answered on 10 Jan. 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product