- Paperback: 254 pages
- Publisher: Library of Congress (31 Dec. 1882)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1173302956
- ISBN-13: 978-1173302955
- ASIN: B003U8YJGU
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 1.6 x 29.2 cm
The truth, and The removal Paperback – 31 Dec 1882
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Charles Julius Guiteau (1841-1882) was, at various times, a lawyer, a religious lecturer, a writer, a political aspirant, and finally a presidential assassin. He was both praised and condemned for his actions against James A. Garfield prior to being hung. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.