Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > Dexter - Season 3 [DVD] forum

Why does the release date for dexter season 3 keep being put back ????

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Mar 2010, 21:49:12 GMT
A while ago this was April now August. It was shown on FX ages ago why the delay.

Posted on 3 Mar 2010, 22:58:43 GMT
HAPPY says:
Here in Sweden it will be released in june, strange that the UK release is later.

Posted on 5 Apr 2010, 15:30:39 BST
C. Burgess says:
Can't believe the delay! Watched the first episode on FX ages ago,now i hear it'll be released in August!? Now that is a joke. All sounds a bit weird to me.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Apr 2010, 21:49:14 BST
June 2011? that's just absolutely ridiculous!!!

Posted on 14 Apr 2010, 20:50:00 BST
qtpi3000 says:
Heh, I heard it is due to the UK TV deal. Not sure which network it was, ITV I think.

Before it is available to buy it must be shown and repeated by the networks that licensed Dexter, so that they get their moneys worth.

A baffling way of doing business considering that it will be out 14 months after the series ended on FX in the UK. Most folks would have aquired, imported, torrented, car boot saled series 3 by then :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  2 Mar 2010
Latest post:  14 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Dexter - Season 3 [DVD]
Dexter - Season 3 [DVD] by Michael C. Hall (DVD - 2010)
4.6 out of 5 stars (200)