Mini HD In Car recorder DVR Black Box. IR night vision. 2.5" Colour screen.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 720P HD High Resolution recording. 30 fps.
- Supports SD Cards up to 32GB (SD card not included)
- Flip down 2.5" TFT LCD Screen. IR Bulbs for Night Vision
- Suction Mount for Windscreen. USB 2.0 Interface
- 120 degree Wide Angle Lens. Continuous loop recording
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Visua DVR720IR mini HD DVR. This in car DVR has many applications;
Capture evidence of traffic accidents, the recording provides strong evidence for insurance companies, police or courts.
Use for security
Simply use to capture the route of special trips when you have been driving through dramatic or beautiful scenery
Use for track days or motorsport
Use outside of the vehicle as a normal video camera
Features of the Visua DVR720;
High Definition (1280 x 720P) recording. Integral Microphone. Supports high capacity SD cards up to 32GB. Compact design 101mm x 63mm x 25mm. Light Weight, just 97 grams 2.5" Flip down colour TFT Display Dual voltage DC Power supply 12v & 24v Built in rechargeable battery. Automatic recording on power up Supports real time Time & Date stamp USB 2.0 Interface
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It also needs a suitable mains charger. Run without the in-car charger it drains quite quickly and run with the in-car charger there are wires everywhere and the lighter socket is used up. Where do I plug in my SatNav?
2. Definition is not the greatest. It's quite hard to read a number plate unless the other vehicle is quite close.
3. The image is rather dark. On a November day mid morning it was sometimes hard to see clearly, looked like late evening. There seems to be no adjustment for this, and the brightness is fooled by the sky into closing the exposure down.
4. Please can we have a manual in English - I mean proper English!