- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Galore Park; 2nd edition edition (28 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905735510
- ISBN-13: 978-1905735518
- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 0.9 x 24.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 78,687 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
So you really want to learn English Book 1 Paperback – 28 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This edition of So You Really Want To Learn English Book 1 contains new extracts and exercises for pupils aged 10+ (year 6 upwards).
About the Author
Susan Elkin is an award-winning journalist who has taught English in five different secondary schools, both independent and state, most recently at Benenden. She is the author of over fifty books including CE English Books 1 and 2 and has written extensively for most national newspapers and for many magazines and websites. She was education editor at The Stage from 2005-2016 and reviews a great deal of theatre. Read about Susan's early classroom experience in her 2013 e-book Please Miss We're Boys.