Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

really amazon. uk need to step up

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Sep 2010 10:03:22 BDT
ZEEKA says:
i cant understand why the hell has much much more offer than

10-20 gift cards,
special custom,unlocks,weapons,..etc ,
damm even the games price more cheap :(

Posted on 23 Sep 2010 14:24:22 BDT
Last edited by the author on 23 Sep 2010 14:26:23 BDT
R. Patel says:
ZEEKA, this has always been the case, the US have always had a larger range and also technology tends to arrive in the US first; then Europe follows suit. Majority of manufacturers will have a larger interest in the US as they also tend to have more operations in North America. The market is different in the US.
Larger market and more consumers when compared to UK. However, UK doesn't fair badly when compared to other European countries.

UK consumer market will always be a couple of steps behind the US counterpart.

Posted on 6 Oct 2010 15:43:40 BDT
No hes right. are terrible when it comes to extra goodies. This has nothing to do with being in the UK or USA. The UK get their own batch of exclusives such as the heavy rain special edtion box set. For these things i go to or Amazon do have excellent low prices like castlevania which i will be getting from here!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  4 Sep 2010
Latest post:  6 Oct 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about