on 7 February 2013
This is a great app, full of interesting information and pictures. I've shown it to all my dog-loving friends and they love it too. I especially like the way it has a link for users to add additional information about each breed.
on 29 July 2015
Words to describe this: awesomely amazingly spectacularly brilliantly marvellousley nicely fantastically impressively stupendously cooly (dangerously, as I could go on about it forever) app!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
on 7 January 2013
This is quite unique. I have lots of dog books, but this is very different. It features breeds that I have never heard of and I'm not likely to ever see! I reccomend it for those interested in different dog breeds. A fascinating book to browse.
on 28 January 2013
For those who love dogs and are interested in new breeds this is the app to have, having gone through it briefly I have come across breeds I have never heard of consequently I know there will be lots of reading of new interesting facts on these breeds. I have lots of dog books but this app beats them all, one of the best apps yet!!!
on 27 May 2015
This book is full of good information without it being boring. It is a useful tool for getting information about different dogs. It is a must for anyone choosing to get a dog for their home.
on 9 March 2013
It seemed a good idea, once the app was loaded I started at A and started looking up different dogs, but further into the sections it kept erroring. Such a shame, it looked interesting.
on 26 December 2013
Good little app but after having a look through it, I stored it on cloud, it's not the type of thing you need every day. If had not been free I wouldn't have bothered
on 14 February 2014
The app would be far better if the pictures war far larger on the index page. You can't see the pictures properly. not as much info on the breeds as could be?
on 19 January 2013
Not bad to look at but no enough range to satisfy some body looking for information to help them decide
on 10 March 2015
This is ok it uses Wikipedia which is not a great source. There ate better ones out there if you look.