Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
High purity low melting point rosin core 63% Tin 37% Lead soldering wire, electric iron fittings
|Price:||£1.89 FREE UK delivery.|
- UXCELL (U excel !) is the sole authorized Seller of DMiotech products.
- Net Weight: 35g/1.23oz;Reel Size: 5.5cm x 2.8cm/2.2 x 1 inch;Melting point: 361F/183C
- Package Content: 1 Roll x 0.3mm 35G 63/37 Solder Wire; Material: Tin / Lead;Main Color: As Picture Shown
- Brand: DMiotech;100% Brand New and High Quality.Good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering and Non-corrosive.
- Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices and others.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
100% Brand New and High Quality.
63/37 rosin core solder
Gross Weight: 50g
Melting point: 220 ¡æ
Good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering and Non-corrosive.
Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices and others
Package Content:1 x 63/37 Rosin Core Solder Wire
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I do use other solder successfully, so I don't think it is just my poor soldering skills!
I'm sure not every batch is bad, but looking at other reviews, and my experience, it is hit and miss as to whether you get a good batch or not.
i have more of an issue with items being sold but not clearly labeled where they are coming from.
if i knew this was coming from china i would have ordered from somewhere else uk based
The reels I received were shipped with a paper band round the solder to protect it (good). Adhesive tape had been used underneath the band to prevent the solder unwrapping. Some of the adhesive stuck to the solder on peeling the tape away (not so good). This problem would become worse after a period of storage.
If you are not expecting to use a reel for some time, peel off this adhesive tape, and replace the paper band to keep everything in place and clean.
Otherwise, excellent value for money.
I bought this to do some fine solder work to quadcopter boards, but find that it does not want to pool where I want it to.
Overall its OK, but not as good as expected
Whatever solder you work with, keep in mind that breathing the fumes is not something you would want, so use proper facilities and not a garage/room with no ventilation.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews