Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Aug 2011, 23:13:51 BST
i hpoe there are more colors like on one of the videos they show a white one i hope that they put a white one on amazon

Posted on 17 Aug 2011, 18:39:41 BST
Steven says:
This is the UK amazon site. At least have the decency to spell colour correctly old chap.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Sep 2011, 18:34:05 BST
Gaz says:
Mahoney, it's a blog! does it matter?

Posted on 27 Sep 2011, 11:31:22 BST
Omega Point says:
They've been showing about 7 different colours in Japan, so you never know. It's a safe bet that they'll release the white one here, although probably not for the launch.

Posted on 27 Sep 2011, 22:00:40 BST
There have been a few sightings of different colours available for the ps vita as Omega said. Including the g4tv website, as well as the japan tokyo game show. http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/716523/custom-playstation-vita-colors-revealed-at-tokyo-game-show/

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Oct 2011, 08:12:38 BST
Matt Dark says:
Agreed, it will be very similar to the release of the PSP I imagine.

I doubt we will get many differant colours over here. It only seems to be nintendo who care about giving you a variety, though anything other then black and white can seem very kiddy if done wrong.
(The Pink DS lite for example, looks like a bad colour choice. The Blue 3DS on the other hand, actually looks quite nice)

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Mar 2012, 00:21:55 GMT
Zaki says:
Hi my name is zaki.
But when would the white vita come out and in what date.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Mar 2012, 00:35:46 GMT
Marla Weil says:
Does it matter?

Posted on 19 Nov 2012, 16:15:41 GMT
Bear in mind, they announced loads of colours of Wii before launch and ended up only doing white for a few years and then eventually black, because Nintendo decided more colours would not increase sales significantly. Sony may release more colours of Vita, but probably not soon.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Nov 2012, 22:42:34 GMT
Sebastian-Jr says:
and blue and red..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  4 Aug 2011
Latest post:  22 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about