on 3 March 2017
ecellent
on 18 March 2017
works in my plotter so all is good
on 21 July 2017
I ordered this for a craft project. The film is as described. Arrived earlier than expected. Would buy again.
on 26 June 2012
These sheets are cheap and durable. I have used them mainly for stencilling - printing them with a design and then going at them with a scalpel. They hold up pretty well; there were some signs of wear after the 10th use or so, but these aren't made to be hacked at and subjected to that kind of thing.
on 4 June 2014
Cheap and ideal for my purpose. Was looking for thin transparent material to make stencils for my Gelli Plate. Only cut a few so far, and used for a couple of prints, but does just what I wanted. Not sure if they will last long as so thin, but better for me than expensive mylar sheets.
on 1 April 2014
These are not laser printer usable as i found they just crimpled upon printing and the ink did not adhere to the films at all. Save your money and try staples!
on 11 April 2013
I bought these transparencies to use with my Brother laser printer. They produce good results but if you want to nit-pick they are quite thin and the heated transparencies can curve very slightly. This is only any sort of problem when I want to cut the finished transparency into strips and they can have a tendency to curl. However it is not a great problem.
I could have paid more for thicker transparencies but to be honest these are very good value. I am quite happy and will be repeating the order.
on 18 September 2013
These do what they are supposed to do and take the printing well so no complaints. They are what they are, transparencies for laser printers.
on 2 December 2014
I recently ordered this for an art project at school. Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Good quality sheets with protecting sheets in between. Works well with my printer but ink sometimes flakes off. Cuts well and Works well with adhesive spray. Good product.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 July 2012
this is exactly what it says. AND arrived right on time i'm so pleased, the sheets packages in a way to protect the acetate and if the price stays like this i will definately be purchasing again.