on 30 December 2015
Very smooth usage of the gift voucher. When you go to pay, instead of putting in the card details you can put in the gift voucher code. You can even do that prior to any purchases, and Amazon just assigns the amount to your account. Great.
on 22 July 2017
This card provides a quick and easy way to wish someone well on their special day, giving them the ability to chose their own gift. Great idea.
on 21 May 2017
The US recipient was unable to cash it.
It seems that Amazon in the US and the UK cannot communicate. This is unfortunate as I have a number of US relatives and would like to be able to send them things.
on 26 April 2017
Company was very helpful as I was buying for grandson in USA. They told me how to go about it and reimbursed me immediately when I made a mistake
on 11 June 2017
Everyone loves free money
on 30 March 2017
I recently ran a giveaway and love how these can be emailed worldwide, delivered on a date you choose and also be personalised. Perfect!
on 19 December 2015
The first time i had purchased the gift cards this way and in have to say was really simple and I'd do it again. The gift card arrived in five minutes. However make sure you check the junk mail as mine was delivered there due to my inbox settings.
on 22 January 2014
Brilliant idea if you've got people to buy for who love shopping and simply sitting in front of the pc! We've bought these for parents, teenagers and other relatives who enjoy the activity of sitting down and finding something for themselves - and the range is vast. From the latest music downloads (teenagers) to a DVD of Casablanca (Nan) and a bottle of stain remover (me!)
on 1 April 2017
Not a lot you can say about a gift voucher that is sent by email, except that's it's handy if you are late remembering a birthday!
on 7 May 2017
Amazon vouchers are an ideal gift for me to sent to relatives living too far for me to visit often.
They can choose something they really want and have it delivered to their door.
It's not me being lazy, it makes good sense.