Bought to top up my account as i'm fed up of having many transactions each month. Topping up with one large amount is easier to see on my bank account.
on 18 July 2017
This is a perfect way to deliver a very flexible present to friends and family which is in tune with modern shopping habits for busy people on the move.
on 25 June 2017
This was easy to buy on line and Amazon even sent me a thank you from the person receiving the gift voucher so I knew that they had received it.
on 7 May 2017
Amazon vouchers are an ideal gift for me to sent to relatives living too far for me to visit often.
They can choose something they really want and have it delivered to their door.
It's not me being lazy, it makes good sense.
on 1 April 2017
One of the easiest ways of buying a birthday present. Amazon is so versatile so manythings to choose from. My choice every time
on 12 January 2016
"It is frankly ridiculous to review a gift voucher! Speaks for itself." I originally wrote that, but having now read reviews noting al sorts of potential difficulties, I was perhaps hasty. 'Caveat emptor' or buyer beware?
on 19 March 2017
What an excellent way to send my daughter an anniversary gift.. She was well suited when I told her what I'd sent. 5 stars with ease.A great service.....THANK YOU.
What I love about these is when I have a bet with a friend for a few quid and when I lose I e-mail him a Amazon voucher. Then he treats himself to a CD or DVD etc. It's perfect for my small group of friends.

Plus you can even pick how much to send. You don't need to stick to the £5,£10,£25,£50 etc. Can be any amount (within reason lol) :)
on 17 November 2016
Not much you can say about this, but who wouldn't want an Amazon gift voucher as a present? There's something for everyone, and it's easier than cash, as you don't have to pay it into your bank account before shopping on Amazon!
on 12 May 2014
This is a great gif option for emergencies (you forgot someone' big day) or for sending a gift safely rather than post, knowing it will arrive in good order and time and the recipient can choose something of their choice. I ordered this for a good friend son's birthday as I forgot. Received that day and he was happy he could chose something himself. All in all I am very please with service and choices.