on 29 September 2017
The great easy to use gift card from amazon.
I brought the gift card as I wanted my girlfriend to have Amazon prime music for a single device *echo
Amazon I think you are missing sales because some of us give our friends and relatives echo's we then want to buy them a single years subscription. But this review is about gift cards, and the card was sent in seconds and my GF got it.
To that purpose 5 stars, did exactly what I wanted.
Amazon please do the world a favour, add "send amazon prime as a gift to account - email" *Think about the lost sale, prime is 79, and music 39 thats 118, in the end i just sent a 40 gift card." And im sure many many others would benefit
on 21 September 2017
When one needs to thank someone for their help and support there's nothing more appreciated than something like an Amazon Gift card. In my case, this combined well with Birthday Greetings, so "killed two birds with one stone" !! I know my friend will find the card useful, so I win too.
Thanks.
on 9 October 2017
Dad loved his e-card which was something a little different from the norm.
Perfect if you are unable to make it to see him but wish to send something a little special.
on 18 October 2017
Perfect for the last minute gift. I do like the versatility of adding various photos with some templates to fit most occasions........ I would like the vouchers to be available in any denomination rather than the preset ones but can understand why they are so.........
on 4 October 2017
Such a convenient way to send a birthday or Christmas present. It can be e-mailed direct or printed out and posted inside a greetings cards. I use them a lot and the recipients always enjoy choosing their own present from Amazon's huge offering.
on 14 June 2017
This was a belated gift as my daughter moved in early December and was not sure what would be needed. It was great to get a Christmas gift card in May. Really made the voucher special
on 7 October 2017
Does exactly what it says. You pay some money to Amazon. Amazon keeps it (presumably invests it and earns interests on it) and lets you use it for buying things off Amazon.
on 21 October 2017
Purchased as a gift. Recipient has already spent with Amazon.
Would have preferred in the form of a gift card but that was not an available option
on 22 September 2017
This is an excellent way of sending a gift voucher which doesn't involve having to travel to stores. An excellent way to surprise them
on 5 December 2014
Great way to give a gift without the hassle and stress of choosing for someone. Also there is no restriction to stick to any certain store. The choices are enormous in Amazon marketplace. Allows the recipient to select something if their own. Will definitely buy gift cards this way again.