on 6 June 2017
Recipient very surprised and pleased to receive the gift voucher enabling them to buy something they wanted, and saving posting from the other side of the world
on 8 March 2016
Bought for my daughter to use on her kindle as I have done in the past............ Amazon have now decided they still want my card details, despite having plenty of credit on the gift card. I will not store my card details on my child's device. What a waste of money for the gift card and the kindle.
on 29 December 2016
Very happy with your good service. It is so convenient.
review image
This is such a great way to top up your card balance no wasted paper and can e-mail as gifts as well so eco friendly, will be using this method in the future for sending as presents and topping up Brilliant 5 stars +++
on 24 March 2016
Its a gift card - so a review not needed.

Thanks for taking the time to read my review and I hope you've found it helpful. If so, please click the "Yes" button below this review - thanks and Karma back to you too !
on 20 November 2016
Purchased for a young lad - arrived on time, and he was delighted. Quick and simple to order, and much safer than sending a 'credit card type voucher through the post.
on 30 December 2015
Very smooth usage of the gift voucher. When you go to pay, instead of putting in the card details you can put in the gift voucher code. You can even do that prior to any purchases, and Amazon just assigns the amount to your account. Great.
on 15 April 2014
Why would I review a gift certificate? What is there to say? My 12 year old niece loves having the money in her Amazon account, but she really isn't fussed that it came via a gift certificate. The gift certificates work well - they're easy to buy, easy to send and easy to redeem. Still, it's not clear to me why Amazon asked me to review them and what they expect me to say.
on 21 April 2017
Bought this for myself... because Amazon had a promotion where I'd get £5 credit on my account if I spent £20 on gift vouchers!! Well, I was already going to spend over that.

Very good for giving to friends and family during the typical Christmas argument of "Well, what do you want for Christmas?" "I don't know!"
on 27 April 2017
I think this is a great Idea, and fun too. I will certainly be using again as this is a much safer way to send Birthday money. Certainly recommend.