on 3 January 2017
Does what it's designed for. A bit redundant reviewing a certificate, but the service is its usual efficient self.
on 16 June 2017
brilliant gift token and lasts 10 years, so no problem collecting a few more towards wanted items.
on 1 September 2015
So, after 2 months, I feel this new gift voucher is excellent because I mean, this is why on Friday 31st July 2015 I did not pay £50.00 and I think it is acceptable to use in my opinion.

Bye for now.
on 2 October 2014
I purchased a gift card which had an invalid code. After numerous emails and phone calls including a chat online, my credit card was refunded without my authorization instead of Amazon UK issuing a replacement gift card with a valid code, which was all we wanted. I found customer service very unhelpful in rectifying the situation and disappointed that the recipient was left without their gift. I was told that my card was refunded which would take a few business days, but meanwhile purchase the card again. No thank you! Not impressed with Amazon UK.
on 17 January 2016
Easy way to give a gift, very useful. Never had a problem with using this service.
on 17 August 2017
This is a very efficient service, with lots of choices. I use it a fair bit, and no problems, ever.
on 5 December 2014
Great way to give a gift without the hassle and stress of choosing for someone. Also there is no restriction to stick to any certain store. The choices are enormous in Amazon marketplace. Allows the recipient to select something if their own. Will definitely buy gift cards this way again.
on 31 December 2016
So easy to do. Especially if you forgot someone's special day and its too late to purchase something.
on 3 February 2016
I give it 4 stars because it is stupid to ask for a review of a gift card. It is what you do with the gift card and Amazon does have a shed load of variety to choose from.
on 7 August 2017
Makes present giving easy. I made a mistake got put right and still got there in time.