Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Fire Tablet Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Shop now Fitbit

on 22 August 2017
Everyone I know loves an Amazon voucher..... if you are lazy with seeking gifts its an ideal way to show your friends and family you care but leave the decision making process on which products to them.
on 19 March 2017
What an excellent way to send my daughter an anniversary gift.. She was well suited when I told her what I'd sent. 5 stars with ease.A great service.....THANK YOU.
What I love about these is when I have a bet with a friend for a few quid and when I lose I e-mail him a Amazon voucher. Then he treats himself to a CD or DVD etc. It's perfect for my small group of friends.

Plus you can even pick how much to send. You don't need to stick to the £5,£10,£25,£50 etc. Can be any amount (within reason lol) :)
on 17 November 2016
Not much you can say about this, but who wouldn't want an Amazon gift voucher as a present? There's something for everyone, and it's easier than cash, as you don't have to pay it into your bank account before shopping on Amazon!
on 12 May 2014
This is a great gif option for emergencies (you forgot someone' big day) or for sending a gift safely rather than post, knowing it will arrive in good order and time and the recipient can choose something of their choice. I ordered this for a good friend son's birthday as I forgot. Received that day and he was happy he could chose something himself. All in all I am very please with service and choices.
on 22 August 2015
5 stars because it does exactly what it's supposed to do, immediately. If I could I'd give something else a low rating - I buy these as a clunky workaround to not giving kids credit card access for kindles... I think amazon's effective demand for a credit-card is exceptionally devious and unreasonable.
on 5 October 2016
I received a Sky reward pre paid mastercard.
Buying this gift voucher allowed me to use the full value of the reward card much more easily on amazon
on 7 May 2017
If you was looking to purchase Amazon Gift Cards for a friend or family member, feeling generous or a special occasion such as their birthday. This is one way in being efficient, able to provide a code for them and within minutes of purchase in the funds being applied to that account!
on 29 May 2017
Good for sending gifts for family who don't live nearby and unsure what they would want. Much safer than posting money
on 26 April 2017
Was very easy to purchase and the fact that the e-voucher arrived straight away took any stress. Would use again if required.