on 4 March 2018
Bought it, and when the recipient tried to use the gift it had said it had already been claimed. Rang amazon to be told, they can’t tell me who had got the gift voucher and they’ll look into it. That was a month ago and I heard nothing. Luckily they credited the gift recipients account so I didn’t loose out. However I wanted to know how anyone could get those details.
9 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2018
I often use Amazon gift vouchers, to send presents to distant relatives and friends. You don't then have to risk money in a card through the post (send the card though) or buy a gift card that can also potentially be stolen in the mail or be for a shop that goes under *cough* BHS!
Easy to use (just need their Amazon registered email) and looking at Amazon's share price, unlikely to be an issue with bankruptcy in the near future.
6 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2018
This is a great gift idea for giving to friends or family. It's much more convenient to send a gift via email than it is to physically send them a gift. I've not had any issues with Amazon eGift vouchers and I've used them at least 5 times now. Others have mentioned issues, however based on my personal experiences, I am yet to encounter any issues so far.

Its worth noting, Amazon occasionally offer bonuses for topping up or purchasing vouchers, so its worth keeping an eye out for those promotions. With that being said, I have no hesitation in recommending these as a quick and clever gift for friends/family who can easily redeem the voucher and purchase anything from the range of approximately 500 million products, most with next day delivery.

If you found my review helpful, please click the "Yes" or "Helpful" button to state this so I know its been a help to someone. Thank you!
One person found this helpful
on 10 February 2018
Works Great and so easy to send.
I have bought this as tester prior to buying for a friends Birthday and is so easy to load credit to the receivers account.
The receiver copies the voucher code when receiving the email and adds to the account of their choice.
So the receiver can choose which account they wish to add this too even though it is a different email address so that's perfect if you can't remember their address with amazon Prime.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2018
As has previously been mentioned. Don’t use share via messaging option. Messaging isn’t secure and my brothers birthday voucher was somehow intercepted and stolen. Amazon don’t want to know and think it’s not their problem.

Claim back through your bank if you’ve been done. Non receipt of goods consumer credit act 1974 section 75.
4 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2018
Gift card was redeemed by someone other than the intended recipient. Customer service would not tell me who redeemed but offered to send them an email! Refused to offer any reasonable recourse. Don't waste your money on Amazon gift cards!.
5 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2018
I was surprised by this greetings card as it is identical to one I have often used via "Blue Mountain". it was also my first experience of sending an Amazon greetings voucher, although I spend a lot of my online survey 'pocket money' purchasing directly from my account. Therefore, a good five star rating. It is worth noting however, that Amazon will not permit using payment from your stored credit account, it has to be a separate credit/debit card payment, actioned only when the recipient opens the email voucher.
One person found this helpful
on 28 January 2018
Didn’t want to waste money buying a present that may not have been suitable so a voucher is what I opted for. Didn’t realise you could send a voucher via text message with a great little animation so if you have forgotten someone’s birthday you can give this gift in an instant!
3 people found this helpful
on 17 January 2018
If I could give it 0 stars I would. Sent this to my brother via Facebook messenger and it said it had already been redeemed when he tried to use it. This has happened twice now.
4 people found this helpful
on 21 May 2018
I have always used this harness for my toy poodle. I have tried other harnesses but they are either too bulky for her small frame or too big or small round neck or chest. One was fine round body and chest but I couldn't get her head through and on going up a size, the neck and chest of the harness was too big. This one is just a little too big round the neck, but not enough to matter. However, it is lightweight and doesn't rub and is adjustable round the chest so I consider it perfect for her. I have bought three altogether now.