Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Edition - Sgt. Pepper Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

15,003

on 2 April 2016
We had thousands of entries into our competition.
review image
on 16 March 2016
Presents are so easy when you have no idea to get something for family you don't see much but want to make sure they receive a great present. I love quirky cards and this takes the biscuit! Absolutely brilliant, the most bizarre thing you can send to say 'I have sent you some money to spend in Amazon'!

It was received and spent without any problems.
on 26 January 2016
Great gift idea as allows immediate delivery to somebody's computer...even if last minute as you've nearly forgotten someone's birthday. Everything under one roof & delivered to your door. The perfect gift as offers lots of alternative gift card options. The recipient just has to log on & shop to their hearts content! Got a brilliant deal from Amazon for purchasing vouchers too...even better!
on 5 December 2016
Be very very careful to read all the terms and conditions before you gift these
on 24 April 2017
Fantastic
on 9 November 2016
We are always on the lookout for Amazon Gift Card deals, and when we bought this, it was one of those offers where you got £5 extra so it was a no brainer, especially considering the amount of stuff we seem to be purchasing on Amazon!
on 21 August 2015
While my brother was away abroad for his work for his most recent birthday, it was difficult to decide where I should send his present. Rather than spend hours looking for the perfect gift, it made sense to get him a gift voucher instead this time, so he could decide what to get and where to send it. Usually gift vouchers seem too impersonal.
on 16 March 2015
I got in a muddle over this...I bought a £20 Gift Card, to use on a present for myself later in the year when I anticipated being hard up. Meanwhile I bought presents through Amazon and found that the Gift Card had been used up. I don't think it can be kept for the future...it's really meant as a gift for someone else.
on 6 January 2016
A quick and easy way to please my great nephews by enabling them to choose what they would really like as a present.
review image
on 8 April 2017
Top up to £40 and get £6 offer is a SCAM. Received email 2 days after the purchase as "benefit confirmation". I clicked to redeem it and the website said you are not eligible to redeem this offer. That is interesting because I have checked on their website before purchase and I was qualified to take the extra £6. I cannot recommend.