flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now

Voltarol Back and Muscle Pain Relief Gel with No Mess Applicator, 100 g
Style: Pain Relief Gel With No Mess Applicator|Size: 100 g|Change

on 14 February 2017
After feeling pain in my knee, which I was waiting for a long time to try this prodıct. I have applied it to my right knee. Easy to apply and very nice smell. No oily effect. It worked in 5 minutes. I am very happy with its positive effect.
13 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2018
not cheap, but certainly effective - would buy again and strongly recommend - much better than other over the counter products purchased previously
on 18 January 2017
very good for arthritus, one blob soothes hands for ages.
9 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 January 2018
I have found this product, Voltarol Pain Relief Gel to be very effective at easing the pain
of Sciatica in my upper right thigh and pelvic area.
Not much to say other than it works well for me.
on 20 June 2015
very effective on knees after a hard day in the garden. voltarol has no smell
13 people found this helpful
on 19 November 2016
Voltarol is my new boyfriend. Amazing stuff. No more back pain. I love it.
8 people found this helpful
on 22 June 2017
This product helped a little for my osteoarthritis, but what I really require from Amazon is Voltarol 12 hour relief but cannot find it on your pages?
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment |Report abuse
on 3 May 2018
Back pain is a constant irritation, as well as often it is difficult to get to! This gel is easily rubbed in with the applicator that reaches to those awkward spots, and as a pain relief of many years standing works just as well as ever. Doesn't seem to have a smell, so I don't smell like a horse. An absolute life saver for me, and well worth the money.
One person found this helpful
on 30 July 2016
didn't totally relieve the pain but did take the edge off so was worth getting
on 31 March 2018
Too the lady looking for the 12 hour voltarol this is it. It says so on the box. I find it very good for relief of my arthritis pain in my hands knees and spine.
2 people found this helpful