Top critical review
Would not recommend it.
3 April 2019
Been using it for 2 months now, not good value for the money.
- Good for short trips, from point A to B, its very small so its good for traveling with bus/train/car.
- Nice design and color.
- Made of good fabric.
- Swivel wheels make it easy to manoeuvre.
- Its very easy to fold it.
- Rain cover is quite good.
Cons: not good at all for using it on a day to day basis, going on longer trips, going around city etc. because;
- Reclining seat is terrible to adjust, have to use both hands to pull the string and hold the seat with leg if baby is inside, it does not hold it properly and need to be adjusted often.
- Peekaboo window is nice addition but its totally usless as you cant see anything from above, only if you kneel down.
- It is very lightweight which is good but that makes it quite unsafe to travel on the bus, you need to be extra careful otherwise it will be flying around like bouncy ball.
- Basket is not large at all, there are 2 bars on the bottom so the space is limited, if you bought rain cover too then you'll probably put it in the basket and then there is not much space left plus if you recline the seat down for baby to sleep you wont be able to access your stuff.
- Unable to take the fabric off and wash it in washing machine, yes you can wipe it but if you have milk spills etc you would need to wash it properly and you cant so that also makes it short lasting.
I dont like to write negative reviews but I'm disappointed with this buy, was looking for something compact but not that tiny, on the photos it looks bigger plus the cons.. as i said, its a good buy if you need small umbrella type pusher to use it occasionally or for short trips and dont mind the price.