TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 July 2017
Bought this set for a 6 year old wanting to have some fun playing with finger puppets. These are brilliant - the part going over the finger is a bit stiff which is good to be able to move the puppet without falling off. The figures are well made and the selection is very good. My kid started forming stories using a few of these puppets right away.
One person found this helpful
on 21 July 2017
Gorgeous finger puppets perfect for little hands. Each individual puppet has an elastic strip on the inside to keep it on your finger. They're good quality and well made with no little pieces that will come off and about three inches in height. You can have hours of fun making up stories and teaching children about different animals. Love them !
review image
on 18 January 2018
Purchased these finger puppets as a gift for my two year old son. He loved it since he started watching YouTube Kids. He loves the Finger Family nursery rhyme and really enjoyed the these finger puppets are nice and soft but the only issue is their eyes can easily be pulled off. Potential choking hazard.
One person found this helpful
on 11 March 2018
In less than 2 weeks (using maybe once per day) we've had 1 eye fall off the frog and one eye come off the chick. Also the material on the mouses head has split. We stored in a plastice lunch box, only my wife and i have used and our daughter hasn't been gabbing so no rough treatment. Our fingers are not huge so we did not stretch the material. A real shame as they look good and our daughter absolutely loves looking at them but they are falling apart and those bits could easily be swolled if not paying attention.
on 9 May 2018
Very small finger puppets. Not the best quality but price probably reflects that. My little one enjoys nether the less
on 7 February 2018
Very small size set of dolls, not very qualitative. We kept them and hope when our son gets little older we can use them as a travel set.
on 5 May 2018
They are fabulous little puppets, my son was very pleased. Recommended!
on 9 January 2018
The quality is ok for the price, I was not expecting something incredible.
on 14 August 2017
Great little puppets for the price. Very soft material and such a variety. An adult would need to have very small fingers but perfect for a 3 year old.
on 5 January 2018
Very nice stocking filler for my Grand-daughter