on 1 November 2017
Looked around for ages. Really wanted something with built in ground sheet but glad we didn't as it needs airflow. Bought a small ground sheet and it worked well. Survived a two week camping trip with a mini storm one day. Easy to put up and take down. Was enough room for a kampa loo. We bought a LED light with motion sensor and it worked well at night. At night you can see what someone is doing, so I recommend using a wind break around it too. Poles are not great but as the corners are angled there is less stress on the small fibreglass poles. Happy with it.
on 27 July 2017
Easy to assemble and folds away nice and compact when not in use. Much more specious than I was expecting, always a good thing with a 6ft 4" husband! A great,well made products. Would recommend!
review image
One person found this helpful
on 16 July 2018
I was trying to think of a way to protect one of my newly planted trees that was suffering from sun scorch in this heatwave we are having. I purchased proper gardening shade products but didn't really work then I came across this tent. Well it's done the trick. Put up in minutes my tree is now protected and thriving. Brilliant bit of kit! Not just for camping!
on 1 June 2018
Very good thank you from Les
on 19 September 2017
Easy to put up. Used it as a shower tent.
on 8 September 2017
works well
on 9 September 2017
Very happy 👍👍
on 4 August 2017
Sent it back because it did not look like it would stand up to any strong winds. The construction at the top means two poles rub together and are only tied by a thin nylon tie.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 August 2017
Very sturdy tent , only disadvantage is the poles are not strong enough to hold a solar shower without seperate support but great to use as a toilet tent or changing tent . No more trips in the middle of the night to go to the campsite toilets
One person found this helpful