Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 24 February 2018
Has completely changed the experience of using my guitar on what I thought was a rubbish amp.. Which turned out to be a rubbish cable. As soon o as I replaced it with this one, the crackling stopped, the signal was cleaner and it became a pleasure to play.

The cable itself has a pleasant look to it and the fact that the connectors are accessible means that if the connections do become loose (as can happen whilst dragging them round whilst attached to a guitar) then 5 minutes with a soldering iron will have the connection as good as new.

Overall, a great cable for a great price.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2018
I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of this guitar lead. It’s sturdy and very well made. Arrived on time and works perfectly. An absolute bargain for the price.
5 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2018
No matter what cable is plugged into a guitar and amplifier there is often background noise. The Anpro Guitar Lead Cable 3m,doesn't cause any noise and adjusting the gain will usually end any unwanted racket leaving virtual silence through headphones. If you are using music through your 'phones, then there will be no mumbling or distortion of the signal. There is a straight jack on one end of the cable and an angled jack on the other and both cable ends are equipped with rubber sleeves preventing fraying of the braided cable covering. All in all it it is fairly priced given it's technical perfection.
on 18 May 2018
Looks great. And sounds great. A nice retro look with the braided cable. Screw-on metal end covers mean you can repair them if connections get a bit loose later down the line. A moulded end would mean you have to bin it.

I know this is a "disposable" price but I'm someone who will attempt a fix rather than creating landfill.

I knocked a star off because it (currently) is not very flexible so it keeps its coiled shape rather than hanging nicely (see pic). Time will tell and I'll update if needed.
review image
on 29 June 2017
A 3m lead for electric guitars, it says what it does. Plain and simple proven to be of good quality and competitively priced. It works weel with my grandaughters guitar. A good buy.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 July 2018
Very nice, nicely-made and classy guitar cable. Reminds me, inevitably, of an steam-iron cable, and is a little less flexible than a rubber-coated cable, but its quality is evident, and it's nicely differentiated from my other cables, and everyone else's conventional black ones!
on 1 October 2017
This is a fantastic product. The cable is far better and more effective than those twice the price. The outer cable design is striking and hip. I had terrific customer service. I recommend this product to all my colleagues.
on 14 July 2018
Cable looks fine but 90 deg connector does not make great contact with the Bass jack input and seems to be at slightly more than 90 deg. Works fine if I plug that end into the amp!
Will buy a better lead.
on 4 December 2017
Fairly decent cables. The first one I had wasn’t finished brilliantly - the plastic separator wasn’t flush which meant cable jack was a bit hard to plug in and out. However the cables sound good and feel nice
on 31 December 2017
Bought for my grandson who is pretty rough on leads. He's been pretty impressed with this one and likes the length and it's flexibility in comparison to previous leads.