Top positive review
Nearly very good.
6 November 2017
(1) It looks great, very modern, sleek styling & appears sturdy. Marks are easily wiped off.
(2) It's less than half the price of the fitbit version.
(3) It easily connects via Bluetooth & is (now) compatible with the fitbit App.
(1) It needs an ABSOLUTELY solid & even surface to operate correctly - even thin cushion-floor is enough to put it out by 10KG! (In my case, this means I have to use it on the tiled floor of the kitchen or utility room, which isn't ideal).
(2) If said floor is the slightest bit wet (including any moisture on the unit's feet) the scales will slip across the floor like a bar of soap! I nearly had a serious fall because of it.
(3) Inconsistent readings. In fairness, I'm not talking about huge variances, but maybe up to about a kilogramme difference depending on the position of your feet etc. If you're well-outside the ideal limits it probably won't matter too much, but it's irritating if you're close to your target.
(4) The Renpho App initially wouldn't sync with fitbit, although it did eventually work. It's also a little difficult to understand. For example, The protein record is marked 'low', 'standard' & 'enough'. Does this mean that 'Standard' isn't enough? When does 'Enough' become 'Too Much'?
I haven't been able to compare the values shown with more expensive kit, so I'm trusting that it's reasonably accurate, within the already mentioned varying values at least.
Overall, I'm pretty pleased with the unit. If it was more consistent & less likely to cause me to slip across the floor, flailing wildly like some Hanna Barbera character, I'd happily give it 5 stars.