on 15 October 2016
I purchased these because I am suffering with a musculoskeletal inflammation pain in my back and shoulders, and until the doctors and physio decide on a way to deal with it, or indeed a name for it, I thought I would give these a try to see if they helped.

They arrived quickly, well packaged and from a brand name I trust.

I started taking them and have already noticed a difference in pain levels, my ibs has improved, my skin has improved, and my hair feels better! I can't say I have become intelligent overnight, but I will keep trying with that one :)

The other good thing to mention is that these don't repeat on you, as fishy burps is what put me off when my mum used to give me cod liver oil as a child. Definitely recommend.
on 11 July 2017
My wife and I have been taking Omega Fish Oil for many years and have found them to be beneficial in helping to keep us in good health. We will continue to take them because of the benefits they give to us.
4 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 September 2017
great value for a years supply...i bought two...one for me and one for the wife....helps us with our stiff joints etc....was using a store brand before these and the caps nearly allways burst on the way down our throats....no problem with these at all...highy recomended way to consume your Omega 3
One person found this helpful
on 9 May 2017
Only three quarters of the bottle was full and the seal was missing. Now have to refund. I wont be buying again.
5 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2017
I wish that the gels were a little smaller, but that's a minor detail. Other than that, no issues. I can't comment on the efficacy of the product.
on 19 May 2017
I have not been taking these for long, so we will have to see if they make a difference. But I have not had any side effects, so positive at the moment.
on 20 February 2017
This jar is massive but does the job! Perfect.
3 people found this helpful
on 11 May 2017
Joints have hurt me for years. Thanks to 13 years of hard labour as an Engineer. Within a week of taking these l already felt much better
on 25 February 2017
Bought these as it's a year supply and won't have to worry about spending anymore money also has good levels of of omega 3 in them. It's a very big bottle bigger than I was expecting. The pills are quite large so if you cannot swallow large pills then I wouldn't recommend these. No complaints arrived quickly and packaged well had not been tampered with.
on 12 February 2017
Ever so pleased with them, extremely prompt delivery well packaged and have compared ingredients to Holland and Barrett equivalent 1000 mg and am absolutely delighted, so much so, I have also bought for my best friend and she has bought for her brother as well. Great product and thank you guys for a great service!