on 17 September 2016
I was starting to having irritating aches and pains in my joints and read that Omega 3 fish oil is particularly good for this. I have been taking the Xellerate Nutrition Omega 3 fish oil soft gel capsules for a few months now and have seen a very positive improvement in my joint mobility even after heavy weight sessions in the Gym. I struggle to swallow some capsules, but these are small enough to manage and I am happy to recommend them
13 people found this helpful
on 7 August 2017
I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the order when I received it on the day I was told it would arrive, on a Sunday! Easy to swallow, I ordered these tablets because I have had an injury which necessitated a replacement hip and my heart attack which has left me with only 37% blood ejection rate. My left ventricle is two thirds full thickness scar tissue. These tablets are a good aid in helping me put up with my other aches and pains, that resulted due to my injuries from a fall down a flight of concrete stairs. My hands feels a lot better after taking these tablets, my joints feel easier too. I would certainly buy these again and recommend them to my family.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 December 2017
Both my husband and I suffer from arthritis so we find some movements far more difficult than we did a few years ago. We are now in our seventies and wish to keep ourselves as mobile as is possible. Oiling our joints with the Omega 3 Fish Oil is our preferred action. They are rather large and yet they do slip down the back of the throat easily when taken with a glass of water.
on 31 January 2018
Need to take 2 a day so really only a half years supply.
No taste or aftertaste.
on 12 November 2017
Great product, no fishy aftertaste or repeating and can hardly detect the smell at all but it is there so you have the assurance the capsules contain what they should. Has helped my joints no end after prolonged usage and I am very happy with this supplement.
One person found this helpful
on 15 September 2017
Been taking for last the 6 months after reading fish oil is better for you than cod liver oil. Just placed order for 2nd 6 month supply (both my husband and I taking). Diffcult to say what it really does. However, we have both kept healthy and fit for last 6 months so it must be working. Capsules are easy to swallow. Very good value.
on 21 February 2017
Would appear to be of good value. Time will tell if its does the job
3 people found this helpful
on 14 April 2017
A good price although early days to see if the product does any good.A big bottle as you would expect with a years supply and big pills,so if you have trouble with normal pills,i,d think again.Happy with the purchase.
on 13 January 2017
I have been taking Omega 3 Fish Oils for years to help me maintain an active lifestyle. I personally cannot recommend this more due to all the medical evidence written about it. This product seems to be of high quality and as stated, without any residual taste. Looking forward to another year of continued sports and activity.
One person found this helpful
on 18 January 2018
Hi Darren, thanks for your email.

To say I was surprised to see see such a BiG jar containing your Omega 3 Fish Oil was in fact was magnified by the size of the capsules themselves! I'm sure hoping that they will be as BiG a hit to my health as they are in size! However thankfully to date the capsules have been OK to take and I look forward to seeing BiG results from them!

Thanks to Xellerate Nutrition for what seems to be a BiG deal for Omega 3 Fish Oil!

4 Stars for now.... Hopefully 5 later....