on 4 September 2017
This works perfectly on my 12volt TV. I can use the USB instead of using the power inverter on my narrowboat. Many thanks.
One person found this helpful
on 20 February 2017
Good quick service. Works well. Luckily I had a 3pin connector. I did not know that it did not come with one. Maybe I should read better!!
on 8 November 2016
Brilliant. Powers the Now TV box from the TV USB without fussing over another power cable. Neat and tidy, no visible cables. I have another to use on another TV as well.
One person found this helpful
on 27 April 2017
Good product, cable allows me to power my Sky Nowtv box via the TV USB port. Without the cable I wouldn't have been able to use the box since mounting the TV on the wall. Prompt delivery too.
on 3 July 2017
Does what it says - and saves me having to have yet another power brick on the floor.
on 28 July 2017
Perfect. Thank you
on 1 September 2017
This works with the Now TV 4200SK ("by Roku"), which states 5.99V on its bottom. Not sure what else it is compatible with. On my expensive Panasonic TV this only worked with 1 out of 3 USB ports. Dunno why! On my two cheaper TVs (a Samsung and a Toshiba) it worked in all USB ports. Now when the TV powers on the Now TV automatically powers on too, which is fantastic. Only concern is the USB end is quite fat and it nearly did not fit into the USB port on the Toshiba (which is what I need it for) due to Toshiba only allowing enough space in their design for a regular USB cable. But after applying some very careful brute force it finally squeezed in. At least I know it will not fall out! This adapter works as described and is a brilliant solution to the regular 3 pin power socket problem I needed to solve. Dropped 1 star due to fat USB and due to it coming in 2 parts - the adapter for the adapter so it fits the Now TV DC socket size.
on 17 October 2017
Would it fit from sky box to notebooks box