WOW OH WOW
=============
This camera isn't perfect but it's the most perfect camera I've had to date. That's the essence of this review. Read on for more detail.
Remember I'm not a pro, just an enthusiast with a lovely camera.

AUTOFOCUS
==========
I'd only had this a week or two and went to a concert. Dark, bright lights occasionally... lots of competing things for a camera. When I looked back at the photos and video I thought it was better than many TV programmes quality. They've come a long way over the years and for me the autofocus was almost instant. No lag... no come on! no waiting.. just simple.
Overall it gives really quick focus times and depth tracking and is good at tracking moving objects.

I LOVE HER
==========
I love this camera. I have grown to appreciate it week on week. I've mentioned the autofocus which is astonishingly fast but the 4K video needs a special mention. The colours, the detail, the quality all look great, and using the image stabilisation taking longer range shots are possible.

SENSOR
=======
16mp. The sensor simply produces amazing impressive stills and videos with a fast fps with continuous autofocus.

BATTERY
=======
Was good for 297 shots.
TIP: It uses a microUSB so it's possible to charge it with a portable battery. PowerPack)

WIFI
====
I use an app on my iPhone (via the enclosed VR code) and it's easy to get the photos from the camera onto my device. I also was able to do the same from the camera to my other devices. Really simple and intuitive.

GEOTAGGING
===========

VIDEO
=====
It records 4K ( 3840x2160) video at 30, 25, and 24fps, with stereo sound, as well as full HD video at 50p, 50i, 25p, and 24p.
Focus can be altered with the touch screen, and there are loads of options for focusing such as Pinpoint AF, and advanced Low Light AF.

PROS
=====
Small but not too small
Colours
Feature called shoot first focus later
Responsive touch screen
No laggyness
moveable screen
image stabilisation is the best I've used.
battery
light
solidly built
the video is amazing
4K photos and video

CONS
=====
It has a plastic body. Again this makes it light and it feels well built.
no mic socket
no headphone socket

OVERALL
========
I'm really happy with it so far. If I have ANY problems I'll update the review.
I think it's an ideal choice if you need a lightweight interchangeable lens camera.
It's great for street photography because of its speed. I also like its video and ability to post the video and photos on my facebook page. But if you need a separate mic socket you'll need to look elsewhere.
on 20 June 2016
This is a Grey Import model.