Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 16 December 2016
Bought this for covering my xbox one s for 3 years total coverage... Great price at £20. Can rest a bit easier now if something were to happen to it, knowing that it is insured.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 December 2017
Bought this with my PS4 but never received anything to confirm it. Maybe it's just me but I thought I would get at least an email confirming it.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 17 January 2017
I purchased this for my Xbox One S because in the unlikely event that it broke down or it got damaged by accident which I hope will not happen. It is better to be safe than sorry.
on 24 March 2018
Bought this to go with my daughters X-Box one console, haven't had to use it yet.
on 1 April 2018
Great little radio, and I trust that with the additional warranty, it'll be a sound friend on many a dog walk.
Give it a little patience and perhaps make sure that the headphones are in place before you switch on first time otherwise it won't find the DAB channels.
on 29 December 2017
PEACE OF MIND
on 2 February 2017
Bought with Playstation4. A must for peace of mind after the antics of the 3.
on 29 November 2017
thankyou
on 10 June 2017
great very good price everybody should have for there ps4
on 22 January 2018
Good value. Hopefully won't need to test it