on 14 February 2017
So comfy but look good so I can be at easy but not too frumpy around the house. The sizing runs a little small, I am a size 12 and the XL fits perfectly but I purchased accordingly based on others' reviews so it worked out well.
10 people found this helpful
on 2 September 2016
Purchased XXL and they came up really, really small on the waist. I gave them to my friend who is a 12 and even she found them small fitting. Pity as I quite like the actual style of them.
10 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 11 July 2017
These were a fast solution buy and turned out to be just amazing. I am a member of a belly dance group and I needed a pair of black harem pants fast! I saw these and bought them. I didn't even look at any other reviews so it was a bit of a chance. They arrived and I took them out of the pouch and was surprised at how nice and soft they were, and also lightweight. I put them on and they fit nicely, everywhere.
I wore them properly on the Saturday night at the hafla and they are soooooooo comfortable, as it was very hot that night when I wasn't dancing I pulled the ankle cuffs up to my knees and they didn't feel like they were cutting off my blood circulation! The waist band was round my hips and didn't feel tight either. Even with the waist in the correct place they are comfortable and the shape and width of the waist band makes for a flattering look.
Definitely recommend these pants.
on 7 March 2017
These are probabaly the most comfortable trousers I have every had. I tried them for yoga and aerobics and they didn't limit my movements, I could do splits, high kicks etc. I ordered XXL size because I wanted them to be very baggy. I also ordered a similar one in XL size which also fits me fine (I'm size 14) but doesn't look as nice as the XXL. I look slimmer in the XXL than in the XL...
5 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2017
I'm the sort of person who likes to change ibto pyjamas as soon as I get home, i like to be comfortable however i do look a bit odd if anyone calls over or I run out to empty the bins. Anyway, these pants are soooooooo comfortable with the added bonus that they look decent too. Made from a light and soft material (bit bot see through!) They are fitted at the ankle and do have a slightly baggy appearance as you would expect from the style, but they are certainly not overly baggy.
One person found this helpful
on 19 July 2017
Amendment to my previous low review: After discussing the issue with the vendor (about the material going funny after a couple of washes), I learnt that it may have been me washing the pants in the wrong cycle. They kindly refunded me part of the money and will keep me posted on their investigation. In all, they have an amazing customer service! The pants are truly comfy and if washed in a delicate cycle or by hand they should keep looking nice for longer.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 March 2017
Material is relatively light which makes them very comfy but also not too warm. Will look good on any body shape. Just one warning- they are quite short. I have bought two pairs :medium and large. I am 163cm tall and the medium ones were too short. There was not much difference in waist as it is elastic.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2017
I bought two pairs of these yoga pants, one in grey and one in black. I have to say they are the most comfortable lounge wear I have ever had and I'm 50+ so I've had a few pairs! They fit really well, the material quality is really good, they are very well made and wash beautifully, no shrinking or going out of shape. I would highly recommend and buy again.
on 10 September 2017
Really happy with these and very impressed by the quality considering the low price. I bought them to practice yoga in when I go to India as I am aware my usual shorts and leggings may not always be deemed appropriate in some classes. I tried them out at a yoga class today and they allowed full range of movement and are really comfortable.
My only tiny gripe is that the size Medium is slightly loose on the waist for me. I have a 24" waist, so if yours is any smaller, these may well fall down when you are doing yoga but will be fine if you are just buying them to lounge around in. They also fit me more like tracksuit bottoms rather than gathering in at the ankles like in the picture. I think it would be great if a size smaller was introduced but I will be happy to buy more of these in different colours for yoga practice.
One person found this helpful
on 19 September 2016
Bought these primarily to do Tai Chi and also for just around the house. After reading other reviews I went for an XXL even though I am only a size 14, and that mainly just because of my non-existent waist rather than anything else. Overall fit is good - nice and roomy and doesn't restrict movement for the Tai Chi - but the elastic in the waistband is a bit tight even on this size and does twist within the casing, so I might replace it with something better in due course. Fabric has a nice feel. Not personally a fan of a lot of elasthane, but because these are loose I'm hoping it won't be a problem. Overall quite pleased, but the rubbish sizing (do take account of this when ordering) and tight and twisty elastic means they only get a 4*