Customer reviews

Changjie Women's Lace Wedding Dress 16 Ivory
Size: 16|Colour: Ivory|Change
Price:£129.99+ £45.02 shipping

on 30 November 2016
This dress is amazing.... was a bit worried when I ordered it because I hadn't seen it before purchasing. I have to get it taken in at the hips but I knew that when I messured myself to get the correct(ish) size. The belt doesn't look like the one in the picture. We have taken the diamanté detail off and putting on to a new sash. Still a fraction of a price in a bridal shop. So 5*s even with the belt 😀
10 people found this helpful
on 29 April 2018
Dress is absolutely stunning but I would recommend ordering to measurements
on 7 July 2017
Absolutely love this dress! Looks exactly the same as it does in the picture and it fits perfectly. Would definitely recommend. 5*
One person found this helpful
on 13 September 2017
Perfect in every way made my day so special. No alterations needed
One person found this helpful
on 4 April 2018
Perfect
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 11 June 2017
great
on 8 October 2016
Overall i am really happy with this dress. Beautiful design and colour just like the picture. Belt provided was different to the picture but still went well with the dress. Dress had a bit of pulling and didnt sit quite right so i had to get it tailored but looked amazing after !
8 people found this helpful
on 21 October 2016
This dress is exactly like the picture. It's beautiful. The only down side is I'm a size 10 and the dress is far to small for my bottom so hopfully if I go a size up it may fit.
7 people found this helpful