on 1 April 2018
There is hardly any metal after the two shoulders to end up in the hole in the watch. Length in hole about 1/3 of my original bar so ended up using the original bars instead, there is no way I would trust these to hold a strap on. The quality of the spring movement was also wobbly and scratchy compared with my original bars. They are not precision made like my original bars you can see just by visually comparing them. (Ref 22mm size in the box, but they all look/feel just as bad). They also don't look any way as good as the pins show in the sellers photo. (Sold by Samirio).
2 people found this helpful
on 25 April 2017
Easy to fit with the included tool and really sturdy. My old pins had a seam down, which split within a week of constant use. These don't have a seam and have been going for months now after constant wear. Great value!
3 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2018
You get a lot of watch pins for your money with this purchase, they will last you for ever!! The little pin tool was very useful and handy. The case is a bit flimsy and if you are not careful when opening you could end up with the contents all over the floor. Arrived well packed and on time as promised. Good value for money and will deal with this seller again.
on 11 April 2018
Just £5.29 for 360 watch band spring pins.

Ask yourself how much a jeweler would charge to replace just the two pins on your wrist watch strap and you begin to see the value of this purchase, not to mention the array of sizes in this watch pin set.

I am unable to note any difference in quality from the pins supplied to those I get from other retail outlets, so a very happy customer.
on 20 July 2018
These are really not very good. The tool that comes with the kit was already deformed and didn't fit onto the lugs of the strap pins so you couldn't easily remove or refit the pins. The strap pins themselves were of poor quality. I repaired my mothers watch with 6mm pins but I had to throw away several pins before I found 2 that looked like they weren't going to break straight away. Cannot recommend because although cheap - you get what you pay for.
on 15 May 2018
More than I will ever need - even if I have 10 lifetimes. Unless, that is, one of them is as a jeweller or watch repairer.

But, it's cheaper to buy this and have it ready than to go to a jeweller, and far more convenient.

Dinky and with a handy too - at a terrific price.
Just...
Don't drop them!
on 5 January 2018
A comprehensive array of spring bars and an installation tool. Essential for anyone who has a few watches. I opened mine upside down an now all my spring bars are mixed up lol.
One person found this helpful
on 11 April 2018
The tool that came with the kit does not fit in the case, it is loose ! On the first use of the tool to fit the spring bars the pointed end snapped off, on flipping it around to then fit the spring bars using the notched end, this too then snapped ! The first 4 spring bars fitted bent on fitting. So overall poor quality and not worth the money
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 April 2017
A slight case of overkill (unless you are in the watch trade) as this box probably means you are set up to repair any watch strap for life, but for the price who can argue? No instructions, but it does not take a genius to work out how to use the (essential) tool that comes with the box of pins.
on 29 August 2017
great quality. got enough for my great-great-great grandchildren and their grandchildren - I only needed one!
One person found this helpful