on 20 July 2017
I have been taking this product for some months now and find it beneficial for my arthritis and general wellbeing my husband decided he would join me taking it. My order was taken and delivered quickly and on time, I will be reordering this product and would recommend it for others who are interested
12 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2017
How can they do this for this price? Who knows? Who cares? It is essential for joints and at my age I need it. Whilst I am at the age where I don't buy green bananas I cannot resist a bargain and this is such a one.
12 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 11 October 2017
I purchased these softgels on a lightning deal at a good price (1 year supply) I have been suffering from health problems as of late, and these have definitely made a difference. After a few days, I noticed I was feeling more energetic and alert. Taken with a balanced diet these really do make a difference. Would recommend. Thanks.
10 people found this helpful
on 25 November 2017
At the age of 59 I was feeling a bit creaky. A few aches and pains after physical activity that weren't there five years ago. Not being a lover if oily fish I decided to give these capsules a go. I am so glad I did. I noticed a difference within a couple of weeks. Normal service (or what passes for normal service) has been resumed.
9 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2017
I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been taking these for 8 months and they certainly seem to help. Also ordered them for my daughter.
13 people found this helpful
on 30 October 2017
Hard to say if these are any better or worse than other Omega 3 capsules. Having said that, this is my second repeat order as they are value for money, and, I know they are effective. Sounds odd, but, my dog has dry skin problems and the vet recommended Omega 3 for him, so, he gets one a day too and, yes, his skin is a lot better. If it works for him, it must be doing something for my husband and myself. :)
8 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 January 2018
I’ve been advised to start taking these for menopausal symptoms as I’m loathe to take HRT! This is a huge one year’s supply from a reputable company. The capsules are fairly large, but easy to swallow, no after taste and only one a day is required. The container is well sealed so you can be assured they haven’t been tampered with.

Excellent buy.
5 people found this helpful
on 28 August 2017
I bought this to help me manage a health condition, and was very pleased to find such a good value product. I also understand that a % of every purchase is donated to Martin’s House, Children's Hospice, which provides family led care for children with life shortening conditions. So I feel like I've done something good for others as well as myself.
6 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2017
Brilliant for my fibromyalgia condition
6 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2018
Ordered for no specific reason other than Omega 3 is a supplement a lot of people recommend. These seemed cheap, well reviewed and I like the fact they are UK made. I had been suffering from heavy inflammation of a single finger joint- assumed it was just being aggravated by the wedding ring compressing it at the gym etc- hadn't been able to take it off for months. Its completely gone after only a few weeks of taking this. It always removes any placebo effect when something improves you never expected and shows this product is suitably 'active'. Just tried the brand for Vitamin D3 (same 365 tablet value).