Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(4 star). See all 172 reviews
on 29 April 2017
Had this camera for a few days now and it seems to working fine. Does take a little bit of time to get used to the vibrating when it on and when recording. The picture it very good but it does jump around a little when on your cycling helmet. The only reason why I don't give 5☆ because I can't seem to change the the date part from that it's very good for commuting or any sportive you may do.
on 19 February 2017
Bought this for my Motorcycle as a camera for Trafic Accidents camera. Haven't tried it yet on motorcycle but on my bycicle it is working very well. The quality of the video is not ideal, but more then good enough as for the purpose. So can recommend it.
on 8 May 2017
Got this for my motorcycle, great picture. Only disappointing thing is the power lead, a non standard lead so charging is a pain. No PSU just a cable. Battery goes flat if you charge it and leave it for a while switched off which is annoying as well.
Not bad for the price but high maintenance.
on 15 August 2016
 As the title:

The good:
- Pretty small and light weight
- Feels solid and robust
- Comes with mounts for almost any situation (car, cycle frame, head-mount strap)
- Fantastic video quality

The bad:
- The microphone and resulting audio is awful

Review:
I bought this as to use as a helmet cam for my cycling commute, and will do a great job once I turn the microphone off, because it is as useful as recording sports sound as a half-baked potato.

It is small and light, and fits on my helmet fine using the velcro strap (as can be seen in the attached photos)

I took a test video of the camera (60FPS at 720p) which is also attached.

Summary: Decent camera for the price, would recommend it for DVR / silent videoing, but not anything that requires sound.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
33 Comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 April 2017
After reading several reviews some not very good I was a bit concerned.
However as far as value for money goes I am well impressed!
Enough fittings to swop about for the fixing you want, I mounted mine on a Motorcycle helmet using the strap on one for a closer fit and just ditched the straps.
The images in use were fine as stated I was well impressed, it adjusted well from light to dark areas instantly, You could make vehicles out etc and read number plates at junctions when stopped, true it might be an updated version of the camera and some of the reviews may relate to earlier cameras I am not sure.
Or perhaps I don't expect £300 quality for this price. However if it breaks or I loose it its easy to replace and cheap. Also it does not look to bad fitted to the helmet.
The only neg is the wind noise, when stationary its fine, however not much one can do about that! I am sure it would pick up a horn over the noise. Do you really need to hear your motor running?
Thats my review and for the outlay I am a happy bunny!
on 2 April 2017
The unit I received works well, unlike other customers here.
- Its a solid little thing, quality good.
- The video image is very good.
- Vibration useful for confirmation of stop/start, esp then out of sight (ie. on helmet, or behind drivers position, etc.)
- Good selection of mounts (mount with straps are NOT suitable for helmet mounting - too short!)

TIP: No Audio?
It seemed unable to record audio in the MOV files. However, I found that Windows was just ignoring it. Even good old GOM Player remained silent on the matter. Loading the MOV files into Sony Movie Studio, the audio track showed data and played correctly!! 1 Star recovered.

FYI: the audio format is AAC, 16,000 Hz Stereo (pretty standard, so might just be my Windows config!?)

Other problems:
- instructions lame
- awkward configuration (need to use the SportDV.txt file). It is fairly straightforward, but no substitute for GUI configurator.
- cap easily lost! Attach it using the hole & string!
- no webcam capability, so can't live-preview to check mounting position etc.

Generally - please with product at this price. There's lots of similar products! Who knows which are real and which are fake!?

TTFN
on 9 January 2017
This camera works very well.I mounted it on my motorcycle helmet and it works very well. I bought the 32 GB micro card to use with it, and I've videoed for hours and have not filled the card yet. Not sure how many hours it will hold, but it seems like it will hold a lot, at least several hours. The picture quality is very good at 1080p.To play the video, just select all the video files you want to watch, right click play with Windows Media Player and click. It will seamlessly play all the video segments one after the other. I like this feature better than having a long video in one large file, because with the segments, you can delete what parts you don't want and keep the segments you like. If you had a long video in one large file, it would be keep all or nothing.
The mounting accessories are plastic, so I wanted a very sturdy mount to install it on top of my helmet, so I bolted the camera to the top of my helmet using a 3/4 inch HW two hole conduit strap. It holds the camera perfect and strong.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 September 2015
 I received this from the manufacturer/seller for an honest unbiased review. My comments are my own.

I have had this camera for just over a week now and I've put it to test - PAC003 4K CAMERA. Looks just like the gopro!

+ You will need to provide a microSD card yourself. I used a 32gb class 10 card.

+ This has all the usual settings of a good camera, motion sensor, photo, video loop record.

+ You can go all the way up to 4k. The footage taken shown within the video is HD 60fps.

+ Comes with a waterproof case which has a secure locking mechanism and nearly full use of the camera. The only exception is that you can't get the power cable to it or access the SD slot. It is easy to unlock though.

+ Comes with straps for helmet, surf board mount, big strap and 3M adhesive pads. There is also a little cradle which you could use as a mount for the car.

+ There is also a bike mount which I thought was very good and provides a solid mount.

+ USB charger cable which is also used for connecting to the PC. Or you can just take out the microSD card and plug it in the laptop with the SD adaptor.

+ The rear of the camera is nearly all taken up with the viewing screen which is great to see. You can see what you are shooting!

+ You can turn of the beep with each button pressed - I didn't realise the camera would pick it up so well (or not so well)

To conclude this is a well built compact camera which comes with a host of accessories. I have a few action cameras namely the Garmin Virb and Garmin Virb elite as well as other action cameras and car DVR. This camera at £80 represents fantastic value for money because of all the accessories it comes with. The video quality is also pretty good and the sound quality is good.
88 Comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2015
I like this camera. To me it was user friendly and wasn't complicated to set up like some of the others that I looked at. I needed an inexpensive portable camera that I could use in all weather conditions. I took some great videos and photos by using this camera.
on 10 March 2016
We had been thinking about getting a camera for the motorbike for a while but didn't want to spend as much money as some of the branded products. This well priced camera caught our eye. It arrived quickly. It didn't include an SD card but bought one off amazon for £8 so that was not a problem. So far we have only tried it inside - including as a dog cam! However it really does do what it is meant to do. Looking forward to the weather improving so we can try it on the motorbike.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for giving a fair and honest review.